Monday, September 2, 2013

I guess I'll start .

I guess I'll start

I believe that no human  has the  rite to kill another human .

In the case of executions by the laws of each country that sanctions it , it should replace

capital punishment with extreme ostracizing , the prisoner will have no contact with society again .

But will come into review by the state to validate their position every year .

When I say ostracizing I mean , no other prisoners , no visitation , nothing but one cell .

Not even a guard , everything will be given to him to perform himself in the cell but he doesn't see another human again .

This is only for killers that fit execution .

Others handled by judgment .

The Abortion issue I believe should be handled in a deeper more complicated discussion .

Reply or debate , in comments for now , if it looks like it'll fly I might allow authors , but won't change

Any expressions .

Gianfranco Fronzi . September  /2 / 2013

No comments: